Trade in your helpdesk software for free! *
Are you using helpdesk software that just isn't cutting it? Perhaps you've purchased a system that looked good on paper, or during an initial evaluation period, but now doesn't meet the needs of your business? With so many helpdesk software products available today, it's just not possible to fully evaluate all of them to make an informed decision.
Perhaps the software that you've purchased is no longer being actively developed, or the vendor is hard to contact, offers little, or no technical support, or is difficult to deal with.
Relax! Help is at hand.
PRD Software, will trade in your existing help desk software and replace it with the award-winning HelpMaster at no charge!
That's right. Trade in your existing licenses of whatever helpdesk software you currently have purchased, and get the same number of HelpMaster Enterprise licences at no cost. You'll also get tech support and upgrades for a 6 months! After 6 months of using HelpMaster, if you wish to continue receiving upgrades and technical support, you can choose to pay the Annual Maintenance Fee for the value of the licences you hold. If you choose not to, that's OK - the HelpMaster licence is perpetual, so it doesn't expire. This means that you can keep using your current version of HelpMaster for as long as you like, and you can always upgrade at any time if you choose to invest at a later time.
This is a super deal. Here's the breakdown.
- An equivalent number of perpetual licences of HelpMaster Enterprise Edition - all modules - everything!
- 6 months of tech support free
- 6 months of product upgrades free
- Access to the HelpMaster community and the reports swap shop
- A perpetual licence to use HelpMaster, even if you do not choose to pay the annual maintenance subscription after a year of using it
- A better helpdesk product
HelpMaster has all of the core functionality that you expect to find in helpdesk software, and much more. PRD Software believe it to be a superior choice to other software options on the market today, and we want your to experience what HelpMaster can do for your business.
Here's some reasons to consider trading and making the switch to HelpMaster.
- On-going and active development of HelpMaster, from a company that is responsive in support, feature requests and transparency
- A feature-rich product for Windows, Web, incident, problem and change management
- A modern interface with a powerful template system for quickly logging jobs, updating tickets and building business workflow.
- Full drag 'n drop interface for linking jobs, clients, knowledge base articles
- Full compatibility with Microsoft tools and technologies, including SQL Server, Outlook and Active Directory
- Crystal Reports for reporting, with community Report Swap Shop
- Windows + Web
- Developer SDK / API and plug-in architecture for integration and system flexibility
- Technical support from real people that you can talk to over the phone. Speak to the developers of the software if you want to! We're approachable and real.
If you're currently using the email conversion utility of existing helpdesk software, you're probably frustrated by its simplicity and lack of integration options. The HelpMaster Email Manager leaves the competitive systems for dead - it's the best in the business. Its flexible and powerful rules-engine can really help you plow through your email. Create as many profiles and rules as you need. See our discussion board for some examples.
HelpMaster is both a Windows application, as well as a Web application - use one, or both. Power on the desktop - flexibility on the web.
The Active Directory module will import and synchronize your AD users with your helpdesk clients and customers. Use this to also provide single-sign on to all HelpMaster modules, including the web.
What about my existing data?
If you wish to keep your existing data, HelpMaster has a powerful import utility that you will be able to use to import your existing helpdesk data. This includes customers, assets, knowledge base, companies, jobs and actions. You can either use the import wizard yourself, or PRD Software can assist you with the import / conversion process.
So what's the catch?
PRD Software believe that you'll find HelpMaster to be a superior choice to other help desk software products. The "catch" is that we believe that you'll be so impressed and satisfied with the functionality, support and on-going development of HelpMaster that you'll want to stay with the product and pay the annual maintenance support fee (AMS) after 6 months of using it. The annual support fee of 20% will entitle you to on-going tech support as well as all update we release during the year - keeping you current and taking advantage of the latest developments.
As mentioned above, AMS is not compulsory. If you switch to HelpMaster and decide not to pay AMS at then end of the 6 months, that's OK - you can continue using the current version of HelpMaster for as long as like. It's a perpetual license - it will never expire! (you just wont get the upgrades - meaning that the version you are using at the end of the 6 months is the version that you can use forever).
PRD Software is also a customer-focused business that wants your business to succeed. After 20 years in the support business, we've seen the effects that bad (or no) software can have on the support initiatives of a business - that's why we developed HelpMaster in the first place. We want your business to succeed, and we want to help you do that with our customer support solution, HelpMaster. It's good for both of us!
OK, I'm in. How do I trade?
If you are ready to trade in and trade up, (or just have some questions) please contact PRD Software and we'll get you going. We'll need to see your existing proof of ownership of your existing helpdesk product and then you're good to go.
Terms and conditions *
- Offer expires December 31 2015
- The HelpMaster license will cover an equivalent number of competitive software licenses. Additional licenses can be purchased at the regular market rate
- The HelpMaster license is perpetual - you can use HelpMaster forever following your trade-in
- The HelpMaster license will grant full technical support and upgrades for 6 months
- To receive technical support and product updates after your first year, you will need to purchase an Annual Maintenance Subscription
- Proof of purchase and/or a current registration codes is required as proof of ownership
- Offer applies only to software deemed to be of equivalent nature.
- Does not apply to in-house produced software, open-source software, or freeware
- PRD Software has the right to determine eligibility of this offer. This includes the right of refusal.