HelpMaster custom reports swap-shop
All around the world, many helpdesks create their own customized reports using Crystal Reports. Here at PRD Software we've seen some ingenious reports come through that have been developed by report writers, as well as some basic reports that provide information not already covered out of the box.
We hope that, over time, this site will become a valuable resource for HelpMaster administrators, report writers, managers and users. PRD Software will moderate all reports for accuracy and quality, and will contribute to the custom reports periodically.
Report swap-shop guidelines
- Anyone can upload a HelpMaster report
- All reports uploaded to this site will be available for general public use and may be used by PRD Software in the future development of the HelpMaster reports package
- All reports uploaded to this site will be checked by PRD Software for accuracy
Getting and running the reports
- Browse through the list, if you find a report you are interested in, click "Download".
- Copy the report into your "Custom reports" folder.
- Open the HelpMaster "Report selector" screen and click on the "Custom" tab to display all of the custom reports.
- Select the report and double-click it to run.
- Don't forget to leave feedback, or comments so that the report can be improved.
For reporting ideas, database questions, bugs, help and reporting discussion, please refer to the Reports discussion forum.